Full Comprehensive Program For Best-In-Class Service
Accidents happen - even under the best operating conditions. And in tough working environments like the warehouse or out in the field, even your rugged devices take a beating every day. With the Full Comprehensive Program, you get our highest level of protection for critical data-collection and mobile-computing devices, helping you protect your investments and avoid costly operational downtime.
- Comprehensive coverage up to and including device replacement that covers accidental damage, wear and tear, damaged accessories, product defects, failures, and any other damage sustained when the device is used as intended in the work environment. (Coverage for eligible accessories includes damaged styluses, battery door covers, screen protectors, and hand straps or clips when included with equipment for service.)
- Locked-in pricing for coverage with the option of a three or five-year service agreement. Note: Full Comprehensive coverage must be purchased within 30 days of hardware purchase.
- Telephone-based technical support.
- Committed turnaround times for repairs.
- Access to the Honeywell Scanning & Mobility online Technical Support Portal for the latest product and application support information.
- Convenient Online Return Authorization Requests with 24/7 access to online service history reports.
- Depot services include free preventive maintenance, installation of the latest engineering updates and re-loading of the current factory software (or your preferred version).