Targeted for high-volume retail, Magellan 9800i provides advanced digital imaging in all reading planes, resulting in seamless handling of one and two-dimensional barcodes without requiring item orientation by the cashier. In addition to spotting cumbersome barcodes, its Top Down Reader allows shoppers to easily self-scan digital coupons from mobile devices, paper-based coupons, and loyalty cards.
Design of Magellan 9800i offers advancements as well, with the lower tower height of 2.7 inches reducing the barrier between the customer and cashier. Also, its large horizontal window has been ergonomically positioned for both standing and seated cashiers. Finally, an oversized All Weighs scale platter handles large produce, while Scale Sentry technology defines the weighing area, alerting the cashier and blocking the POS in the case of misplaced objects.
- Full Imaging Bi-Optic Scanning
- True 6 Sided Scanning with Top Down Scanner
- No Rotating Motors or Moving Parts, Means no vibration! Less chance of failure!
- Excellent Reading of Poor Quality Codes
- Imaging Reader allows for sleek design
- Customer facing mobile device reader allows for:
- Reading 1D or 2D Loyalty codes from mobile phones
- Promotional Codes
- Coupons and all forms of mobile commerce
- Better Customer Experience
- Capture Images of Signatures or Drivers Licence for Proof of Identity
- Datalogics Patented All-Weighs Platter and Scale Sentry, reduce shrinkage!
- Fits most existing scanner/scale cut outs for easy upgrade!