Datalogic PowerScan D8590 Direct Part Mark (DPM)
The PD9530-DPM imager is a specialized model for Direct Part Marking codes. It is a ÔÇÿhybridÔÇÖ device, meaning that it is capable of reading standard codes and is specialized to read DPM codes. It behaves like a high density scanner and the depth-of-field performance is shorter compared to the previous models.
Datalogic PowerScan D9530 Standard 5VDC The PowerScan PD9500 family of readers is a new ruggedized area imager addressed to manufacturing lines and warehouse management applications. The outstanding snappiness combined with omnidirectional reading distance up to 1 m / 3.3 ft makes the PD9500 imager the ideal tool not only for applications based on 2D codes but also as a replacement of standard laser scanners in 1D code applications. The white LED illumination, the intuitive aiming and the scanner ergonomics increase the user comfort and reduce fatigue during long shifts. The rugged mechanics and the environmental sealing against dust and water guarantee reliable performance, thereby reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Snappy omnidirectional reading from contact to over 1.0 m / 3.3 ft.
- DatalogicÔÇÖs new instinctive frame aiming system.
- New soft white light illumination
- Ergonomic shape provides hours of tireless data collection for the user.
- Supports 1D, Stacked and 2D Codes, Postal Codes and Image Capture
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP65
- Datalogics 3GL (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good read feedback.
Resources: Datalogic PowerScan PD9500 Product Profile, Software and Manuals