Gryphon GM4500, Kit, USB, 433 MHz, Health Care (Kit includes scanner, WLC4090-HC-433 base and USB cable 90A052278) THE PURPOSE OF BAR CODE READERS IN THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
The key mission of scanners in the healthcare industry is to improve the quality of patient care while reducing medication errors. Additionally, healthcare environments have requirements that scanners need to be regularly cleaned and disinfected. The Datalogic GryphonÔäó HC product series is specifically developed for healthcare applications with Disinfectant-Ready enclosures treated with antimicrobial additives and are designed to withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions.
The Gryphon 4500-HC 2D readers can decode virtually any 1D and 2D bar code symbology and can read codes from LCD monitors, cell phones, smartphones and other mobile devices. High Density (HD) models are also available for reading smaller, condensed codes.
Ideally suited for stationary applications in administration, laboratory and hospital environments, the GD4500-HC 2D desktop model offers an affordable corded solution, while the GM4500-HC 2D or GBT4500-HC 2D cordless models (STAR or Bluetooth┬«) provide extended mobility for cordless operations.
Datalogic distinctive reading technology with highly visible whiteillumination is easier on the human eyes and reads colored labels better. The highly visible 4-Dot aimer provides a clear indication of the reading area, making targeting codes quick and easy. DatalogicÔÇÖs patented ÔÇÿGreen SpotÔÇÖ technology provides additional visual good-read confirmation which is ideal for quiet environments like bedside patient care.
One of the most important technical innovations that the Gryphon 4500 wireless readers achieve is the wireless charging system for the battery, which enhances the reliability of the entire solution, while lowering the total cost of ownership (no need for contact cleaning or maintenance procedures).
- Disinfectant-Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives (ISO22196 and JISZ 2801 compliant)
- MotionixÔäó motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked and composite bar codes and dot codes
- Extremely snappy reading performance
- Extended reading distances and improved capability of reading small, condensed, curved, poorly printed, and reflective bar codes
- Advanced motion tolerance optics
- Highly visible 4-Dot aimer with center cross for targeted scanning
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- DatalogicÔÇÖs patented ÔÇÿGreen SpotÔÇÖ technology and exclusive 3GLÔäó (3 Green Lights) for superior good-read feedback