Honeywell Xenon Stand: gray, 22cm (9) height, flexible rod, weighted base, Xenon cup
Xenon 1900, Honeywells sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1900 offers industry leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology. Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1900 delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1900 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture that combines Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.5 and Omniplanars SwiftDecoder software along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes.
- Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range)
- Image processing software offers advanced editing functionality
- Remote MasterMind scanner management software to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Optional disinfectant-ready housing that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
Resources: Honeywell Xenon 1900 Product Profile, Software and Manuals